The Massachusetts Branch of the Woman's Peace Party, chaired by Rose Dabney
Forbes, was established in 1915. In 1918, it voted to change its name to the
League for Permanent Peace, and broke its affiliation with the National Woman's
Peace Party. The League was disbanded in 1920. This series contains the records
of the Massachusetts Branch of the Woman's Peace Party including
correspondence, meeting minutes, and annual meeting reports. The correspondence
includes letters regarding Rose Dabney Forbes' views on the peace movement and
the design of a celluloid pin for the organization.