- - - [New York City of,
] Provincial Congress, return thanks to Genl, Washington[George Washington] , and entertain him. 964. See State of New York.
Names of the Grand Jury of the County of Suffolk, who
would not find a bill against Mucious Scaevola, &c,
- - - [Names ] of those, killed, wounded, &c, in the
Lexington Fight. 723,792.
- - - [Names ] of the First Committee of Correspondence in
Newton, See Town of.
Newhampshire[New Hampshire] Province of, their House of Representatives,
come into the measures of the Virginia House, for a Union of the
(House, say) Colonies, &c, choose a Committee of Correspondence,
- - - [ Newhampshire[New Hampshire] ] dissolved, by Govr.Wentworth[Sir John Wentworth] s Message 514.
- - - [ Newhampshire[New Hampshire] ] meet, by their de- puties , choose Members for a New Congress, resolve, &c, and adopt
the Continental Con- gress 's proceedings. &c, 537,680.
- - - [ Newhampshire[New Hampshire] ] new Form of Go- vernment883. See State of New
Notification, respecting the Tea Consignees coming to
- - - [Notification, ] on Jno. Malcom's be tarred, &c, 442.
[s-shape reference mark]See page 41st, under New York City of Col , 1st.