Saltonstall Collections Held at the MHS
The Massachusetts Historical Society holds a number of Saltonstall family papers in its collections. All together, these collections are 684 linear feet (and are stored in 388 cartons, 89 document boxes, 131 volumes, and 17 oversize boxes).
Each has a collection guide available to browse which can assist researchers in discovering their content. Please browse the following:
- Saltonstall Family Papers, 1524-1999
- Search selected items in the Saltonstall Online Catalog.
- Saltonstall-Brooks-Lewis Family Papers, 1863-1982
- Saltonstall-Brooks-Lewis Family Photographs, ca. 1840-1946
- Leverett Saltonstall Papers, 1906-1981
- Eleanor Saltonstall Papers, 1911-1919
- Leverett Saltonstall Autograph Collection, 1930-1996
In addition, Saltonstall papers are held in other collections at the MHS. Search our Collection Guides to find them.