The Massachusetts Branch of the Woman's Peace Party, chaired by Rose Dabney Forbes, was
established in 1915. In 1918, it voted to change its name to the League for Permanent Peace
and broke its affiliation with the National Woman's Peace Party. The League was disbanded in
1920. This series contains the records of the Massachusetts branch of the Woman's Peace Party,
including correspondence, meeting minutes, and annual meeting reports. The correspondence
includes letters regarding Rose Dabney Forbes' views on the peace movement and the design of a
celluloid pin for the organization.