- - - [Lord Mayor ]Bull[Frederick Bull] s Speech to the livery of London, solliciting their votes for a seat in the House of Commons, wherein he en- umerates their Grievances, and mentions America. 451.
- - - [Lord Mayor ] John Wilkes chosen;
who makes a Speech. 623.
Bute, Falchonbridge, &c, said to be
guilty of high Treason. 12.
Lucas Charles, an eminent Irish Patriot, his Death, and
- - - [Lucas Charles] an Account of his Funeral. 41.
- - - [Lucas Charles] a pension to his Family. 52.
Letter, concerning the behaviour of high flying Clergymen: and some of their expressions
- - - [Letter ] of Junius Americanus, on Govr.Oliver[Andrew Oliver] s perjury. &c, 55.