Monk Christopher, wounded in the massacre, a collection
made for him in that anniverary meeting. 460.
Merchants of Newbury, their resolve relative to Blocking
up Boston Harbour . 498.
- - - [Merchants ] and Traders of
Boston, protest against addressing Govr.Hutchinson[Thomas Hutchinson] . 505.
- - - [Merchants ] of London, enemies to the
Colonies, wont petition Ld. North in favour of them. 530.
- - - [Merchant ] and Manufacturers
in England, make a great stir in favo. of America. 696.
Massachusetts Bay Province of, an Account of their merits
from Great Britain, and services from their first begin- ing to 1764, stated by the General Court. 557.
- - - [Massachusetts Bay Province ] always
defended it self. 557,558.
- - - [Massachusetts Bay Province ] when first
- - - [Massachusetts Bay Province ] what money
was raised in it last War. 557,558.
- - - [Massachusetts Bay Province ] said by the
Lords, & Commons of Great Britain, to be in re- bellion . 710. See State of: and Provice
Money, what sums raised in it last War, ie, in ye Province of M. Bay. 557,558.
- - - [Monday ] Struck off, by the Continent- al Congress. 873.
Middlesex County rise, March to Salem, and
Oblige the Councellors &c, to resign. 563.
- - - [Middlesex County] meet in Convention, resolve, &c: the names of delegates.
Middlesex County, meet and resolve, that the Court of
Sessions for that County ought not to be held, &c, when the Justices
agreed to hold no Court. 577.
- - - [Middlesex County, ] meet in
Convention, respecting the behaviour of sunday persons, who engaged to act against the People:
and to assist Govr.Gage[Thoams Gage] . 716.
- - - [Middlesex County, ] County, in
England, their proceedings when they chose
Glen, and Wilkes[John Wilkes] , Knights of the Shire, &c, and obliged them to
sign an engagement. see the engagement. 615. See Freeholders of Middlesex County, &c.