- - - [Resolves ] respecting Committees of correspondence
collecting the state of the affairs in the respective Towns,
and procuring Straw, &c. 733.
- - - [Resolves ] that all the Colonies Bills shall be a
tender, &c. 756.
- - - [Resolves ] relative to supplying ye enemy, &c, &c: and improving the Tories Estates *
- - - [Resolves ] [diamond-zero] of the Represen- tatives of Massachusetts Bay, anulling a vote of the
Provincial Congress, respect- ing the not selling sundry goods, &c, 812.
- - - [Resolves ] given liberty to take Ves- sels to those who are not in Commisso. 841.
- - - [Resolves ] relative to the making Salt Petre. 845.
Resolves of the Repres- sentatives of the Massa- chusetts[Massachusetts] Bay, to encourage the making of fire Arms. 845.
- - - [Resolves ] relative to the respect- ive towns declaring, whether in case independancy is declared,
they will support it, &c, &c. 936.
Resolves of, Representa. of the State of the Massachu- setts[Massachusetts] Bay, to send all the Boston Poor back.
- - - [Resolves ] that the Selectmen, shall take care of
sick Soldiers. 1052.
- - - [Resolves ] that the Selectmen take an Account of
the number of inhabitants. 1057.
- - - [Resolves ] of the Representa- tives of the Province of South Carolina, their resolves
and trans- actions , relative to the removal of their Court, and to the illegal
proceedings of their Govr. 189.
- - - [Resolves ] to choose Committees of Correspondence,
- - - [Resolves ] on the American Grie- vances : chose members for a Congress, &c, 537.
- - - [Resolves ] to break off all connecti- on with Georgia, &c. 701.
- - - [Resolves ] very spirited of the Town of
Marblehead, on their Greivances. 198.
- - - [Resolves ] of the Town of Plymouth, on
the same. 201.
- - - [Resolves ] of the Town of Roxbury, on
the same. Ibid.
- - - [Resolves ] of the Town of Pem- brook[Pembrook] , on the same. 215.
- - - [Resolves ] of the Town of Dor- chester[Dorchester] , on their Rights, & Grievances. &c, 217.
- - - [Resolves ] of the Town of Ip- swich[Ipswich] , on the same, &c. Ib.
- - - [Resolves ] of the Town of
Petersham, on the same, &c. 218.
In left margin: * See under
Congress Provincial, &c Votes.
In bottom margin: [diamond-zero] See page 50 column 2d, under Represta.