Resolves of the Conti- nental Congress, to remove all Stores that may in danger. 968.
- - - [Resolves ] that all Persons pro- tected in the Colonies owe allegiance to the same: and recommend to
the respective Assemblies to pass Treason Acts. Ibid.
- - - [Resolves ] to encourage the Making of Flints: and
respecting the Marching the Militia of
Pennsylvania, & the Jersey's, &c. 976.
- - - [Resolves ] that they approve of General Washington[George Washington] s behaviour , respect- ing his negociation with Ld.Howe[William Howe] . 982.
- - - [Resolves ] disapprove of the Cartel settled by
General Arnold[Benedict Arnold] : are unwilling to abide by it, unless, &c. 985.
- - - [Resolves ] that Paper Makers be detained: that an
exchange be made for Colo.Allen[Ethan Allen] : and to take all pro- perty on the Sea, belonging to any sub- ject of King George, except Burmudas, and
new Providence. 985.
- - - [Resolves ] to give encouragement to the Army, and
(Army say) Navy, in case any of them are wounded, &c, 1007.
- - - [Resolves ] respecting Post riders, &c. 1011.
- - - [Resolves ] to raise a New Army: proportion it to
the different States: propose Land to be given to the Officers, and